Delivering more than just a building, delivering a difference.
Holtro Pty Ltd is a 100% Western Australian family owned company specialising in the delivery of quality prefabricated modular accommodation for tourist parks, park homes for residential lifestyle villages, granny flats and rural/remote housing. Based in Perth we build and deliver to all regions within Western Australia. With a wealth of experience in the industry which has been supplemented by collaborating with architects, engineers and consultants to which we pride ourselves in the continual delivery of high standards in design, quality and most of all service. As a family business, we have low overheads and unlike our corporate competitors we strive to deliver our buildings at very competitive prices without compromise.
Director and Registered Builder, Troy Miller has extensive building experience with over 20 years in the prefabricated modular industry in Western Australia. Troy’s experience stems back to 1994 as an apprentice to Fleetwood Homes and later General Manager to Kent Corporation. His family values and beliefs stretch to his business ethos and are what drives his passion for the industry which can be seen whilst you deal one on one.
WITH HOLTRO MODULAR YOU WILL GET
- Friendly professional service and communication from concept to completion direct with the owner
- Experience in modular design, construction and delivery
- Buildings are built to the highest specifications and structural standards
- A controlled construction process with the flexibility to make changes
- Project brought to life by experienced and reliable teams with the knowledge in each of their fields
- Quality control standards
- Stress-free building process
- Structural Guarantee
- Competitive pricing